Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

I know it's been forever since I've posted, but my life is absolutely crazy in every way! I am busy with work, the girls and Ross, trying to keep up with the housework (not doing a very good job with that one) and selling Thirty-One.

I wanted to share a few pictures from the weekend and maybe someday I'll have to time to actually blog again, although, I'm thinking it won't be until we decide to have another baby and I get to be home on maternity leave that I'll actually have the time, hehe!

 The girls with the chairs Papa Alan & Grandma Cindy gave them

 Alexis being silly before church

 Me and my almost 4 year old, isn't she beautiful?!
 The best family picture we've taken in a long time, I'll probably frame it. I just wish I would have thought about the clothes Ross had and gotten him a shirt that matched the girls and I a little better. Oh well, maybe next year!
 Pretty girls!
Isabel, Sadie, Hannah & Alexis
 The 7 grandchildren
Riley, Sadie, Tyler, Isabel, Hannah, Alexis & Jackson
Hunting for Easter eggs in the rain, those rubber boots we got them for Easter sure did come in handy!

1 comment:

Joyce Kay said...

I've missed your posts! Was shocked to see that you actually got a new one up. Are you thinking of having another baby? That's exciting.....keep me posted!! Those girls need a baby brother to love on. LOL