Time for 5 questions with Mama M. Let's get to it! Hope you all have a great weekend!
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I've always had a desire for a tattoo, but have never done it. Maybe someday....
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Probably not one thing in particular, but I know $100 sure goes fast at Walmart! There are always plenty of things I want to buy there.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I always enjoyed the swings and slide. I was not a fan of the merry go round at all. I would get way too dizzy.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I like a nice hearty breakfast to start my day. I used to not eat breakfast at all, but now I don't like going without it. I try and start my day on the right foot at least.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Honestly? I'm probably a combination of both. I can be really anal about how things are one day and the next day, it will look like a tornado came through my house and I could care less and I just go to bed with it all messy. Since getting new carpet I've really tried to keep my house straightened up all the time. But there are some days when it just gets so messed up and I just don't have the energy to deal with it.