Friday, May 21, 2010

She Was Pinned

Yesterday I got to watch my sister's pinning ceremony as she graduated from nursing school. We are all so proud of her!

It's been a tough 2 years for her, but she has pressed on and graduated with honors and already has a job too!

It took a lot of dedication, hard work and sacrifice on her part. She missed a lot of family events because she had to stay home and study. She missed a lot of sleep because she had to get up so early to be at the hospital for clinicals. She logged many, many hours in on homework. She sacrificed a lot to get where she is today and I just want her to know how proud I am of what she has accomplished.

I was so glad that I got to be there, because she also received an award for being the Outstanding Nursing Student in her program!!! So cool! YAY for my big sis!

Now that she's all done with school, I can have my shopping buddy back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go to your sister!!!! Sure miss her at Dr Cunningham's office. By the way I went to see Dr Cunningham today and I SO MISS JAIME!!! I don't even know what the lady's name was that weighed me, did blood pressure etc.....
Good Luck on your new adventure Jaime!
Have a GREAT weekend Jessica!
Joyce K Halbert