Thursday, May 6, 2010

MDM - The Pain That Starts The Wonderful Journey

Photobucket

It's Mother's Day Mania week with Mama M. @ My Little Life. For 5 days we are celebrating Mom's with a different theme each day!

Today's theme is Birth Stories! Yay! I love birth stories, I will tell mine to anyone that I think will sit and listen to it. I've probably told people that could really care less, but I love talking about pregnancy and babies and all things involving labor and delivery too. I went all natural with both of mine and I couldn't have been prouder of myself! I hope you enjoy the stories about my daughter's first days on this earth and I look forward to reading yours too.

Click here for Alexis' story.

Click here for Isabel's story.

4 comments:

Shelley O said...

i didnt re-read but loved reading them before! I also love sharing in others stories and my own aswell. I think it has to do with all the moms that we grew up with were excited about theirs and i loved that idea :)

family of 4 on the move! said...

Loved your stories! Head on over to my blog I have an award for you!

Kathy said...

I love birth stories too! I have watched EVERY birth video on youtube too...cry every time. There is something so beautiful and pure and miraculous about birth!

~SHANNON~ said...

Hi- cant wait to read your birth stories! I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow!

I hope you will come check my blog out as well! Looking forward to reading your stuff:)

Have a great weekend!

Shannon
http://milkandcuddles.com/