Friday, May 14, 2010

5QF 5/14/10

Okay, so I know I've been totally slacking when it comes to blogging.......sorry. I'm going to try and get my act together over the weekend and get my brain focused and back to writing.

I really have enjoyed not thinking about much of anything this week. I did keep up with "most" of the blogs I read on a daily basis, I'm sorry if I wasn't giving much comment love. I'll be better, I promise! =)

It just isn't Friday without Five Question Friday with Mama M., so on with the questions!



1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
 
Date night, they are so few and far between with a baby on the boob!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
 
No, I cannot, and I just tried too!

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
 
Lilacs, hands down, they smell so awesome in the spring time and I love their soft color and the delicate feel of the little petals. They make my house smell so good when I cut some of the blossoms off of my bushes outside.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
 
First thing would have been to never get involved with a certain someone. Second thing would have been to not sweat the small stuff as much as I did and still have a tendency to do sometimes.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
 
Go buy myself a mini-van!!
 
 
Okay, I have to admit, this weeks questions didn't give me all that much to embellish upon like I sometimes can. I will definitely have to get the creative juices flowing and crank out some good blog posts this week. Any suggestions on topics I should write about??
 
I am getting close to my 300th post and I'm thinking I will have a giveaway! So, shoot me some ideas for some good topics and I'll do my best to get back in the writing groove!
 
Have a great weekend! 

No comments: