Friday, August 13, 2010

5QF for Friday the 13th



1. Have you ever visited another country?
Yes, Canada in 2003 and Mexico in 2005.

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
I'm not really sure what to say here, not sure what qualifies as strange. I'll have to get back to you on this one....

3. What is your favorite season?
NOT SUMMER, this blistering heat needs to go away. My very favorite season is Fall and it's coming soon! I love the changing colors of the trees, the cooler days, the pumpkin patch, bonfires, hayrides, hoodies, raking leaf piles for Alexis to play in, I could go on and on and on and on!

4. What one song will always cheer you up?
These days, it's anything that Alexis will sing. It's so hard not to smile when a little child is singing!

 

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
I don't have a clue, but my favorite character is Belle, from Beauty and the Beast.

No comments: