Saturday, July 3, 2010

Introductions

I was very excited to see two of my long time friends recently start blogging. They are both delightful ladies and I'm very excited to see what interesting things they'll have to say. With just a few posts each, I'm already liking what I read, so I thought I'd let you check them out too.

Krista, over @ Krista's Korner.

Krista and I have known one another since diaper days. We have one of those friendships that can be picked up anytime, anywhere. We go for long periods without seeing one another, but it's always good when we do. Thanks to Facebook, we are staying more connected with each other nowadays.

Krista was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I in her's. She and Jake have been married for almost 3 years and they have a beautiful daughter, Halle. Krista is a 2nd grade teacher and I'm looking forward to seeing what all she decides to blog about!

Make sure you check her out and become a follower if you like what you read.

My other friend is Denise over @ Nana's Thoughts!

Denise is Krista's mom, so I've also known her forever and a day long! She is a middle school teacher and a great lady. Hope you enjoy getting to know 2 of my friends.

Happy blogging!

No comments: