Sunday, December 26, 2010

Quick Update

Good Morning!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. I worked Christmas Eve until 5:30pm and then we were at home the rest of the evening. Ross and I stayed up until 2am on Christmas Eve, we had a few more presents to wrap and were watching a movie. Isabel woke up at 5:30am on Christmas morning and came to bed with us. I was too excited to go back to sleep, so I came downstairs and took my shower and got ready for the day at 6:20am. I had Ross bring Isabel down and fed her her oatmeal and then I was going to wake Alexis when I heard her coming down the stairs. We had a great Christmas morning here at our house. The girls loved all the things we got for them! We spent the rest of the day at Ross' parents house and had a wonderful Christmas there as well. I'm going to try and get on here later today and post more updates since it's been so long since I blogged. And I plan on posting lots of pictures as well! For now, here's one of our tree Christmas Eve and the girls.
 On Christmas Eve, I just couldn't wait any longer, I gave the girls a present! Alexis got a bathrobe and some slippers
 Isabel got a new sleeper, but she wouldn't hold it up for the picture
All ready for Christmas morning!

No comments: