Saturday, October 17, 2009

Car


We've decided that our next car is going to be a Chevy Impala. Now we just have to find the right one to buy. I test drove one yesterday at Elco Chevorlet and I really liked it! It's an '08 with 47,000 miles on it and it's red! Never thought I would have a red car, but I would like something different than white. My first car was silver and then I've had 2 white ones in a row. Ross isn't hip on red, but I think it will grow on him. But, that may not be the one we end up with after all, we'll just see what next week brings. We'll come back up on Friday or Saturday to purchase. I'm getting excited! :)

2 comments:

Nel said...

You are so patient! I am not very patient about getting a new vehicle... But very exciting!!!

Jess said...

I'm really not patient, I'm just trying to be. It's been okay for the first few weeks that I was home on maternity leave, but now that Isabel is a little older, I'm ready to get out and go since I still have 5 more weeks before I go back to work. Hopefully on Friday we are going to go buy either the car in the picture or one very similar to it if it's already gone.