Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Hello

Hi....I just wanted to say hello, because I really don't have anything else to say. At least nothing super interesting.

Ross had a wonderful time on his hunting trip. They got their limit both days they hunted. The girls and I enjoyed our time at Mom's too. It helped us all to miss Daddy a little less, and the same for my mom. We kept her busy enough that the time passed quickly for her with Dad being gone too. The 4 of us were very ready to be home last night.

Today, we had a very lazy morning and did nothing but lay around together. Ross went to work this afternoon and I continued the laziness for the rest of the day and it felt great! All the housework will be there in the morning and the world did not stop turning just because I didn't get anything accomplished today, except spending time with my beautiful family!

Getting excited about Halloween! We're going to go up to Tim & Sarah's (brother and sister-in-law) for Trick or Treating. Since my nephew Tyler (6) was born that is where I've spent most of my Halloween's. Before the other little ones came along in the family it was quite a sight to see us on Halloween. I think one year we had 7 adults going around with 1 child. Now we've got lots of kiddos and it's lot of fun too. I will have pictures!

No comments: