Saturday, December 19, 2009

Exciting Things On Hwy TT

This has been a great week for us! We went to Lowe's yesterday and bought the carpet and paint for the upstairs. We actually bought carpet for the whole house, not just the upstairs. We are getting so excited about getting it finished finally. We are so close and it's going to be so nice!

Ross has worked really hard this summer and I don't tell him often enough how much it means to me that he is working so hard on our home. I know that a lot of the things he is doing are for my sake. I've had a hard time feeling like this house is really my own because it was Ross' childhood home and he bought it before we got married and it wasn't something we did together. He has really done a wonderful job on the upstairs and I'm so excited that we are going to be moving up there soon. It's going to be beautiful!

I can't wait to get it all done and post some pictures for you all to see. It's going to feel like an almost brand new house with having brand new carpeting. I can already picture us playing on the floor in the girls room and how cozy and homey it's going to feel. If you can't tell, I'm like bubbling over with excitement!!

So, Baby, I'm sending you the link for this post so that you can see how much I'm bragging about you to everyone. I love you!

No comments: