Friday, December 4, 2009

My 100th post

Wow, doesn't seem possible that I've made 100 blog posts already. I'm really enjoying my blog. It gives me an outlet for my feelings and frustrations. And of course gives me lost of chances to show pictures of my beautiful daughters too!

I've also enjoyed following other peoples blogs as well. It's a nice source of information and encouragement as well.

While we're on the subject of following, I would really appreciate it if you sign up to be a follower on my blog. It's nice to know who is reading and looking! And I love comments too! Even if it's just to say hi.

I'm almost at the end of my second week back at work and everything is going well. As long as nothing changes, I will work next week and then be off until April! I'm so happy about that, it gives me longer to stay at home with my babies, and that is the best thing in the world!

We are getting so close to being done with our remodel of the upstairs. The drywall is hung and the mudding and taping has begun. We are going to Lowe's this weekend to pick out carpet and paint and then we'll be able to move up there...finally.

Alexis was with me at the grocery store on Monday and she saw the big Christmas tree they have up front and she asked me, "Mommy, what's that?" And I said, "it's a Christmas tree." And then she said, "I like it!" So, now I'm all excited about getting the house decorated for Christmas. I'm going to twist Ross' arm pretty hard to get him the hang up the lights on the outside of the house this year. We've only had the lights for about 3 or 4 years now and they've never been put up yet.

I know this has been a totally random post, but that's what I've got for tonight!

No comments: