Friday, August 6, 2010

5QF August 6th, 2010



I feel that I MUST do a Five Question Friday, it's been too long! Make sure you check back with Mama M. to see all the other linker uppers.


Here are the questions for this week:

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
 
Depends on the night, but most of the time I'm pretty neat. If I'm having trouble sleeping, then I get messy and it looks like someone had a wrestling match in my bed all night long.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
 
Patient. That has been my biggest challenge since becoming a parent. I lose my temper too quickly and I don't like it.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
 
How addicting blogging is! No really...it is, I miss it terribly now that I'm back to work. Kudos to the women who work full-time outside the home, come home and take care of their home and family and still have time to get a blog post up. I can't seem to make it all fit, so I play catch up on the weekends and attempt to schedule a post or two during the week.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
 
?? I don't really go to either to be real honest. I know I should, but it's not something I've found the time or energy to do. You have to get up early to go to garage sales and that is not my forte. 

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
 
A fillet off my Dad's grill, cooked medium rare, baked potato with lots of butter and salt and asparagus fried in butter. Yummmmm, I'm so hungry now!

1 comment:

Nel said...

Ok... you totally just made me super hungry for your meal and it's 5am :o)
Maybe I will dream about it while I go finish sleeping...

Oh and I am not much of a flea market/garage sale girl either...