Monday, August 30, 2010

Fishing

We went fishing yesterday and had a wonderful time! Here are some pictures from our day.
Her very first fish!
Daddy removing the hook for her. She was so proud!
Isabel was just hanging out while the rest of us were fishing, and then she caught a little snooze on Great Grandma Lea's lap.
 Daddy & Alexis
Isabel
The nice bass that Ross caught with the pink and purple princess fishing pole! Haha!
 Uncle Jimmy claims the catch of the day with this monster channel catfish.

We headed over to Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Susie's house afterwards and fried up some fish. It was delicious! We had such a nice time. We plan on doing it again soon!

Ross golfed in a tournament on Saturday and the girls and I stayed home all day. It was fantastic to just be at home and do whatever I wanted. I didn't even shower until 11pm Saturday night! ;) I love at home weekends with no where to go. September and October's calendars are fast filling so this weekend was needed before we begin the next round of craziness. I have more pictures to share this week, so I'm going to try and schedule a few posts.

Hope you all have a great week. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Joyce Kay said...

What a fun Monday you all had!!!! Alexis looks so proud with that first fish she caught. Great memories.

Nel said...

ADORABLE pictures!!!! The last one of Isabel is my favorite ;o)