Monday, August 16, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's been a really long time since I've done a Not Me! Monday with MckMama, so I thought I would join in today.


Mckmama- Not Me Monday


We had a rather busy weekend. Saturday was a fun day, but none the less, it was still a day on the go, instead of just being home. We decided we wanted to do some swimming since it has been so ridiculously hot lately. Well of course, we woke up Saturday morning to rain and overcast skies. But, it started looking like the sun would come out around noon. So we headed for Dry Creek.
It was Not Me! who's only concern was working on my tan. I've gotten terribly pasty, white looking lately. When it's this hot outside and I have to go to work, the last thing I want to do is be out in the heat when I'm not at work. So, my tan suffers. The sun was nice enough to shine strong and hot for about 30-40 minutes and I oiled down and soaked it up.

We started off by watching Alexis have a blast on the trampoline. I did not laugh at how much fun she was having jumping around.
It was Not Me! who had even more fun after Isabel joined in on the jumping!
Then we headed for the water and splashed around for a bit before we headed back home. It was a perfect way to spend an afternoon!

Oh yeah, it was Not Me! who let my 3 year old have Oreo's for lunch today....oops!

No comments: