Friday, August 20, 2010

5QF - Jessapooh!


Hi all! I'm so very, very glad it's Friday. It's been a tough week all around. I'm beyond ready for the cooler fall temperatures to arrive NOW! 

Alright, let's get on with the questions. Check out Mama M. and see what she has to say this week too.

Hope you all have a great weekend! We have 2 birthday parties this weekend, a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Should be lots of fun!

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
I do, when I was a little girl, it was Sis, or Jessapooh. When I got a bit older it was Jay Bird and later shortened to Jay. My parents and brothers still call me Jay sometimes. My Grandma was the only one that ever called me Jessie and I worked very hard to keep it that way. Not my favorite of the nicknames. After Ross and I got together, a lot of people that know me through him just call me Jess. He very rarely ever calls me Jessica and if he does, I think he's mad at me or something! 

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
I'm the baby!!!! And I like it too!

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
You know, I don't ever have good answers for these kinds of questions, so I'm skipping it. Sorry ya'll, I've got nothing.

4. What is currently your favorite song?
 

 

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Not really. Ross and I would both like to be able to get a Digital SLR camera for Christmas this year, but that may be a stretch. We'll see how the next few months go.

1 comment:

Small Town Girl said...

Love your favorite song I can see why it would be.. My cousins name is Jessica and everyone calls her Jess she hates it but that is what we have always called her. Oh and the SLR camera is a must girl I tell you it will be the best thing if you love to take pictures as much as I do. My hubby got me a new camera for Anniversary/Brithday gift last year and I am so glad he did. I had a 30D Canon and still do it is in good shape and I have it in the camera bag and it is on a shelf since I got my new camera it looks new. I have a 5D Mark II now and love love love it.. Hope you find the camera you love and if you want one I could always sell you mine.. wink wink...