Saturday, August 14, 2010

Isabel @ 11 months

Isabel was 11 months old on the 10th. She has taken a step or two alone, but on the 10th, she took about 5 steps all by herself! Yay for Isabel! I was kind of surprised at myself too. I didn't cry! When Alexis took her first steps I cried because it meant she wasn't "a baby" anymore. Isabel has been a lot more independent that Alexis ever was, so I guess that's why it didn't affect me the same way.

Here is a video I took on Thursday of our new walker!


And yes, I have a very high pitched Mommy voice....sorry!

3 comments:

Kel said...

I'm sure the video is cute, but I can't get it to work. I'll stop by later to see if it's worked itself out. :) I was just stopping by to invite you to join our spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your own blog and also spotlight your favorite blog you'd like to share with everyone. I hope to see you there! Have a fantastic weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

thechattymommy said...

She is adorable!
I love the family pic of you guys as the header. It has been awhile since I have been to your blog. Both of your girls are beautiful. Have a great weekend!
Come and check out my giveaway with low entries!
http://thechattymommy.blogspot.com/2010/08/etsy-august-umbrellakids-giveaway.html

Chrissy said...

Honestly, I think all mommies sound the same on videos...lol!