I'm linking up with Mama M. for this week's Five Question Friday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
It was this awful recurring dream about mice being all over our house, I've been terrified of them ever since. I will scream like a little school girl if I see one, it's kind of ridiculous because they are harmless. I just get the hee bee jeebies every time I see them.
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Favorite sport to play would probably be Tennis, although I'm not very good at it. Ross and I always have fun when we play. Watching - Baseball all the way. We are actually going to a Cardinal's game this weekend!
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
I have never been able to pull off a skirt or dress that was knee or just below the knee length. I have my Dad's short, bow legs and they aren't very attractive in a skirt.
4. Did you make good grades in school?
Pretty average, I wasn't super, duper smart, but I was no dumbo either.
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?