Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wants & Needs

I want to go shopping and spend a ridiculous amount of money on cute fall/winter clothes for my girls...

I need to buy just a few things to get by and save money...after all Isabel does have a birthday coming up this week, so she'll probably get some new clothes anyway.

I want to take the day off and do absolutely nothing...


I need to clean the kitchen, do laundry, dust and vacuum, scrub the bathroom...the list goes on and on.

I want to blog and play on the computer...


I need to answer a few emails and then get off the computer for the rest of the day.

I want to wave a magic wand and make all my excess weight just disappear...

I need to get off my fat, lazy butt and quit wishing and just do something about it.

I want to get a pedicure...


I need to wait another week of two though.

This would be the most pressing want/need on my mind for the next few days.


I want to get one of those positions on day shift...

I need to get one of those positions on day shift before Alexis goes to school.

2 comments:

Nel said...

Love the list... and totally understand :o)

Ashley said...

Ah Jess, I feel like I have to do this every. single. day. when I wake up! I think it does get easier though...maybe! ;0)