Friday, September 3, 2010

Dirt Under The Nails



 I'm so happy it's Friday! After working tonight, I will be off for 4 days! Yippee for me! It's going to take forever for the weekend to go by though. I'll be anticipating Tuesday or Wednesday so that I can find out if I get one of the daytime positions that are posted at work right now. *Prayers prayed, fingers crossed*

It's time for some questions with Mama M. I was very excited to see that two of my bloggy friends had their questions chosen this week. Make sure you check out Nel and Chrissy's blogs to see their questions and answers this week.


1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

Blog. Play my silly game on Facebook. (Bejeweled Blitz 2) Watch TV that isn't animated. Basically whatever I feel like doing at the time.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?

The garage and the pump house, not much of a view. 

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?

Hmmmm, I thinking a dog or a cat wouldn't be so bad these days as long as I was reincarnated with one of those pet owner's that thinks their pet in human and treats them that way. Now don't get me wrong, I love me some cats and dogs, but they have their place.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

Okay, please don't hate me when I say this, and if this applies to your kids I'm so sorry for what I'm about to say. My #1 pet peeve is kids that still have dirt under their fingernails even after a bath. Keep those dog gone fingernails trimmed nice and short and there is no where for that dirt to go. It's one thing if they are dirty right after making mud pies, but please clean them up. So gross...*gag*

5. Regular or Diet soda?

Regular, ever since I got pregnant the first time, I've sworn off diet since you aren't supposed to have it when pregnant. I should have sworn off soda altogether, but I still indulge occasionally. That is going to stop here real soon though, got to get some poundage off this waistline. 

1 comment:

Nic said...

Stopping by from 5QF... I agree about the finger nails! ::gag::!!!! Nothing makes your kid look like a scutter quicker than dirty nails.

Following now, anybody who has a picture in Cards' attire is a friend of mine! lol.