Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cast your Vote

Happy Saturday to all of you. I'm feeling a little less than motivated today. I have loaded the dishwasher and kept all the toys picked up, but that's about it. I'm feeling very BLAH.

Hope you all have an exciting weekend ahead of you. I have no plans for today, other than trying to do some laundry and resting. Tomorrow is my friend Amy's baby shower! Very excited about that!! It's Amy's first baby, it's a girl (Callie) and Amy and I have the same due date. Amy and I have been friends since we were 19 and were very close for a couple of years there and then drifted apart. We've reconnected and it's been so nice. I don't have a lot of friends, so I'm very grateful for the ones I do have. I just wish that Amy and I lived close like we used to. Anyway, can't wait to see her tomorrow and compare belly sizes, LOL! I think I will win. People are telling me I'm HUGE!

Speaking of the HUGE thing, I don't know if I can handle another 8 weeks of people saying, "You're stilllllll pregnant?" "When are you going to have that baby?" "Are you sure there aren't 2 in there?". I mean seriously, I don't think I can take it!!!! ARGH! I just hope I don't grow that much more, because I am already pretty big.

If you haven't seen a picture of me pregnant, look at some of the older posts and you'll find one. It's from 28 weeks, but you'll get a good enough idea. And then you can cast your vote in my little poll telling me whether you think it will be a boy or girl! And then we'll find out who is right when Delivery Day gets here!

No comments: