Sunday, July 26, 2009

Early Morning

Good Morning! It's 8 am and I'm up. A little out of schedule for me, 9 is usually a good time to roll out on Sunday.

Dad came down last night and he and Ross were up early drinking coffee and getting ready to work upstairs today. Alexis woke up a little after 7 which is typical, but she usually goes back to sleep with me til about 9 or so. We were getting all snugly and she heard Dad talk, so she listened again.......and then she said, "Papa, here!", "See him", so she vaulted off the bed to go see her Papa and we've been up ever since.

It's not a bad thing to be up early sometimes. I look forward to the day that I can be a normal person and not a night shifter. Last night at 10 o'clock I was full of energy, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, you name it, I'm ready for it at night. It makes Ross crazy sometimes, but it's what feels right for my body. I'm looking forward to maternity leave for many reasons, one of them being I get to keep a more normal schedule....well as normal as a schedule can be with a newborn!

Today, I'm going to work on the rest of the laundry and keeping the house picked up. Alexis and I are going to leave around noon to go over to Park Hills for Amy's baby shower.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: