Friday, November 20, 2009

From The Mouths of Babes

Just a few minutes ago, I was picking up the living room and Alexis was playing. She decided she wanted to feed her baby. So, she sat down in her Elmo chair and pulled up her little t-shirt and "nursed" her baby. Then she asked me to get her a burp cloth so she could burp her and feed her on the "udder"(that's how she says other) side too. So, I got her a burp cloth, she burped her and then said, "udder boob now". And if that wasn't enough, she asked me to "swaddle" her baby when she was done feeding her. It just amazes me everyday how much they absorb and copy what they see. It really makes you realize just how careful you need to be with your actions.

Ironically, I'm listening to some music on iTunes and the song playing right now is "Slow Fade" from Casting Crowns.

"Oh be careful little eyes what you see,
oh be careful little eyes what you see,
for the Father up above is looking down in love,
so be careful little eyes what you see."

1 comment:

Nel said...

Libby reminds me of this often... I really do have to watch what I say and do - and Corey needs to be more careful too!
But that is too cute :)