Friday, November 6, 2009

Photo Editing

I started using a photo editing program and I'm not so sure of what I'm doing yet, or how the program really works. It's called paint.net and if any of you know how to use it I would appreciate some tips. Here are 3 different versions of the same picture of Alexis. The first is the original with no editing and the other 2 have some editing. Let me know what you think and which you like best. And while you are here, sign up to follow me if you aren't already. It's super easy!! Thanks. Love, Jessica

4 comments:

Bld424 said...

I like the first one.

I use Picasa3, which is an awesome package and its free. It is so much better than anything I've used before.

valerie said...

I personally think that the second one is a bit too washed out/pale. I like both the first and third, though - it is hard to compare them since you did sepia on the 3rd but if I HAD to pick a favorite, I think I'd say the sepia one.

Jess said...

Thanks ladies! I don't care for the 2nd one either.

Anonymous said...

I think I like the unedited one the best. What program are you using? The next time you are up here, you need to look at my software that came with my new camera.