Monday, November 2, 2009

Wanted

...a good babysitter for my girls. I have to return to work on November 24th and I'm searching for someone to stay with my girls. Ross and I both work evening shift. Him 3:30 pm - Midnight. Me 4:30 pm - 2:30 am. So, our best option is for someone to come to our home and stay with them here so they can go to sleep in their own beds.

Alexis stayed with Ross' parents (Bill & Carol) and Ross would pick her up when he got off work and she would ride in his lap the half mile up the gravel road to our house and she transferred back to her crib without even waking up. But, that will not be as easy to do with her and Isabel now. Plus, Ross and I feel that's it too much to ask Bill & Carol to watch both of them even though I know they would.

So, Ross and I are thinking that a high school/college age girl would be perfect. And she could even spend the night and leave in the morning if she wanted too. If any of you know of anyone in our area that would be willing to do that and is trustworthy, please send their names our way. We have a few that we are already talking to, but I think we are going to have to have several available to rotate with because of school and other work schedules that our sitters may have.

Please pray that this will all work out for us. The last thing I need is to have to constantly stress about where the girls are while I'm at work. It's hard enough to go back without all that hanging over my head as well. Obviously things would be a lot easier if we both didn't work nights. And believe me, we are trying to fix that, but for now that is what we have.

No comments: