Sunday, November 15, 2009

Relieved

I'm so very relieved that we have found someone to watch our girls when I go back to work. We're going to be using several different college girls from this area. Ross' cousin Hannah Lea, Becca Hodge from here in Steelville, and Becky Lakaner also from Steelville. Between the 3 of them hopefully they'll be able to do all the nights that we need.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I'll be able to get lay off time from work. If I can get that, I can possibly be off for another 3 months or so. And also pray that I can get to dayshift soon and we won't even have to worry about this at all, except for an hour or two in the afternoons when our shifts would overlap. That would be the ultimate answer to my prayers (other than my prayer to be a stay at home mom).

On another unrelated note, I've finally gotten my house cleaned this week and almost all of the laundry is done. I've been having a horrible time these last few weeks and I don't know what my problem is. I wake up in the morning with good intentions and then nothing...I just can't seem to get myself going. I'm making all kinds of excuses to myself when I know I just need to buckle down and do to. There really is no excuse, at least not a legitimate one.

I think I've finally gotten myself into the right mind set with my eating habits as well. I've really got to get with it on losing weight or I'm just going to get all depressed about it and make it even worse. I'm totally unhappy with my weight and my appearance right now and the only person that can change it is me. I've got to find the will power that I know I have and just say no to food a little more often than I do right now. I'm going to be a bridesmaid in April and our trip to the beach is in June and I refuse to look like a gigantic watermelon in my bridesmaid dress and a beached whale in a bathing suit.

That's all I've got for today, enjoy the pictures of my beautiful girls!

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Awesome news! I am so excited for you guys! We shall both start the week off on the right food, I too have gotten my laundry almost completely done and am done with my fat gut! Beach hotties here we come!

Nel said...

I am hoping for your lay off ;)
Your girls are adorable!!!
And hang in there! It took me longer to lose my weight after Abby and now it looks like its coming back.... so I will be working out! Hang in there - you can do it!!