Wednesday, February 17, 2010

200

Yes, I can't hardly believe it, but it's my 200th post!

I haven't been feeling all that bloggy the last week or so. I enjoyed doing the Valentine's Day Extravaganza last week. It was fun to tell some of the old stories. But, I've not had a lot of inspiration of my own for writing posts lately.

Today I want to talk about American Idol.

Do you watch the show?
What do you think of Ellen as the new judge this year?
Do you have any early favorites yet?
Do you vote on your favorites?
Are you sad that this is Simon's last year?

So far, I'm really liking the humor Ellen is bringing to the show. We'll see how she does when we actually get into the top 12 though...

I have mixed feelings about Simon leaving. He's never been my favorite judge, but it just won't feel like American Idol without him. I guess the same could be said when Paula left too, but they did a good job of replacing her. You really can't replace Paula, she was one of a kind, but they found someone who fits nicely with the other judges.

I do vote when I have the time and a contestant that I REALLY like.

Here are a few that I'm looking forward to seeing make it all the way to the top 12.

I really like Michael Lynch, but when I was searching for this picture I discovered that someone in his family broke the confidentiality agreement and leaked that he was disqualified from the top 24. I'll be interested to see if that's true and what it's all about.





Okay, I'm going to admit it....Casey James is hot! And he can sing! I may not be crushing on him as much as I was Chris Daughtry, but he's one to watch for sure!





Looking forward to tonight to find out who the rest of the Top 24 are!

5 comments:

Tina said...

I haven't watched it since Chrisy Daughtry got voted off (except for the MJ night last year) ....
I did vote - for Daughtry and Carrie Underwood - -

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Wow! Happy 200th post!

Blessings & Aloha!

Melissa said...

We do watch it and I like Andrew Garcia...I love the way he did the remake to Paula Abdul's Straight Up! I'll miss Simon, I love how cocky and outspoken he is!

The Rigelsky Family said...

We don't have tv...so its kinda hard to watch, unless we youtube it which is a pain :)