It's Friday! I'm happy, but at the same point very unhappy because I'm not looking forward to the soggy weekend and my baby girls birthday party possibly getting canceled. But, you probably already read my post about that, so let's just get on with the questions. Make sure you check out Mama M. for her answers and the linky to hook up with all of us! Hope somewhere it's not raining this weekend...
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Yes, a part of me wishes I could do high school over again. I was home schooled and it was my desire to finish school when I was 16 so I could start working full time. (This was not my Mom's desire at all.) Hindsight being what it is, I now wish I would have studied a little bit longer and not been so eager to get out into the world.
I'm the type of person that always says that I don't want to change my past, because good, bad or ugly, it's what made me who I am today. But a little more education never hurt anyone I'm sure. I did pass the GED with flying colors so it's not like I'm dumb or anything like that, I just had no desire for higher education.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
1. Give me enough money to pay off all of our debts, even our house, so that I can become a stay at home mom.
2. A minivan!
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
The only kids show I watch are My Friends Tigger and Pooh and Sesame Street and I enjoy watching both of them with the girls. Alexis really likes it when I sit with her to watch as well.
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Mostly water, but a good glass of sweet tea is the best when you really need to be refreshed.
Adult beverage of choice would have to be a margarita or blackberry wine.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I could give a million answers to this question today, several of my shortcomings have been thrown up in my face lately (and not by someone else, I've seen them all for myself and it's ugly).