Friday, June 11, 2010

5QF - 6/11/10



It's Friday again, which means I have to leave the beautiful beach tomorrow......=(. But we aren't talking about it.

I hope you have enjoyed all my guest bloggers this week, I know I did! Thanks again ladies!

Five Question Friday time! Click up there on that cute picture to get back to Mama M. and see all the other participants in 5QF!

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
 
Someone who will be there for you no matter what, and will be honest enough to tell you something that a stranger wouldn't. Especially if it involves character flaws, or ways you could do things better. I also think a good friend is someone that you can go for a long time without seeing and pick up right where you left off, like not time had passed at all.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

I just bought this fabulous Coach purse today:
 
And I don't regret it one bit!

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
 
Yes, and I don't want to talk about it either...

4. What is your favorite theme park?
 
The only one I've been to is Six Flags.

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
 
No, I haven't, but I would love to some day. I love all things labor and delivery related. I totally don't mind the pain at all and I'd love to watch another woman give birth naturally like I have done with my 2 daughters.




That's it for this week. I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up my blog when I go back to work, but I won't have a whole lot of free time anymore. Tuesday is the big day, please pray for me, I really don't want to have a nervous break down, but I can feel the stress and worry building inside me the closer I get to that day...

3 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

I saw that Coach handbag on FB...congrats! It's beautiful! :) If you ever get the change to take the family to Ohio there is an awesome theme park there...it's called King's Island...lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I've kept up and enjoyed your guest this week, What an awesome idea :)

So glad that your vacation has went well. I loved living it out through you! I will certainly be thinking and praying for you Tuesday when the time comes. You have been so blessed to have this time off and just hang in there.. never know what the Lord has in store for you and those girls!

Shelley O said...

that was supposed to sign my name, i guess i forgot how to do it- Shelley O.