Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This Just In

I'm very pleased to announce that you will get to enjoy posts from some of my favorite bloggers next week while I'm on the beach.

As of tonight, you will get to hear from these talented and special girls:


Chrissy @ Traveling Light

Mrs. Haid @ The Fabulous Adventures of Mrs. Haid

Jenna @ Jenna's Jargon

I'm working on getting a few more bloggers if I can. Make sure you stop by their blogs and give them some comment love when you see their post here on my blog.

I'm off to make my detailed list of things I need for the beach. I'll be here until Friday, I'll try to do something tomorrow and I should have time to do 5QF on Friday. But, come Saturday, I'll be on the beach! Did I mention I'll be on the beach??? I did? I'm sorry, I'm just so darn excited!! Mom is bringing her lap top and the house we're at has free Wifi, so I'll try and do a post or two about our vacation and maybe some pictures too!

3 comments:

Shelley O said...

looking forward to the blogs and hope you guys have a wonderful time! cant wait to see those girls as beach bums!! :)

Joyce Kay said...

Have a GREAT time at the BEACH! Lucky girl....so wish I was going to the beach. Remember sun screen.

Jenna said...

I wish I was making a list of things I need at the beach..I"m so jealous!