Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Blogiversary To Me/Happy Birthday To Ross

In all the busyness that is my life lately, I completely missed my first blogiversary. So here's a belated blogiversary wish to myself!
It was a year ago yesterday that I started blogging. It's been such a great experience and something I don't think I'll ever stop doing. I just wish I could figure out how to fit it into my daily schedule now that I'm back to work. (Still trying to work out all the kinks and adjust to being back to my 40 hour a week job, plus keep up at home too.)

Today is Ross' birthday! Happy Birthday honey!!! I love you!


We're not really doing anything for our birthdays this year. =( Maybe next year we'll get to do something special.

I am going to bake his favorite cake, german chocolate, and take it to him tonight while he is working.

I would like to post more, but I'm out of time for today, I still haven't unpacked from our weekend trip yet and it's almost time to go have lunch with Ross' parents for his birthday.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Blogiversary! And Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Mindy said...

Happpyyyy birthday to your hubby and your blog! :)

Jenna said...

yay Happy blogiversary! and happy birthday to your hubby..my hubby's bday is tomororw!

Scott S. said...

Happy birthday to the big guy, doesnt look a day over 24. Hey does Ross like or play fantasy football?