Monday, June 7, 2010

Guest Post - Wife and Mommy

Today's guest blogger is my friend Nel from Wife and Mommy. She's going to tell you a little about herself and her family. Make sure you check out her blog! Her little girls are the cutest ever! Don't forget to leave your comment love!


Hey! I am Nel from Wife and Mommy.

When I was asked to do a guest post I of course felt super special - really?!?!?! Me?!?!?!?!
But then I was like oh man... what on earth could I write that people would actually want to read?!?!?

So I have decided to just write about me and my life :o)

First of all I am married to the man of my dreams! We will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary in August. I still can't believe that 6 years have gone by so far! My husband, Corey, and I get along very well! We just have the perfect personalities to make things work great! There was and never has been a doubt in my mind that Corey is the guy for me. We dated for only 4 months before we got engaged and 4 months after that... we were married! We immediately started trying to have a baby - as we both wanted a family so very badly! It took us a year to get pregnant with 1 miscarriage. But after 9 months of carrying Miss Libby, I became a very proud mommy and wife! Libby was the picture perfect pregnancy as well as baby :o) We had 3 miscarriages before I finally carried Miss Abby. The girls are just 2 months shy of being 3 years apart. I was on bedrest for 5 weeks with Miss Abby, as she tried to make her arrival early... but I carried her to term and she has been a super healthy baby ever since!

So after I had Abby, Corey made it work so that I could stay home with the girls!

I absolutely LOVE staying home with our girls!!!
I also love having dinner on the table when Corey gets home from work.
I love being with the girls with every happy and sad moment.
I love being there for every first.
I love being the one to make their ouch's all better!
I love to know what each fight is about.
I love being the one in control of their every meal.
I love being a mini van mommy :o)
I love the one on one time with each girl (with Libby while Abby naps and with Abby while Libby is still sleeping in the mornings).
I love our garden that we are growing!
I will love our pool that Libby is getting for her birthday from her Mama and Papa :o)

I just love being a wife and mommy! I surely can't wait to continue growing our family!

So if you want to know more about me... hop on over to my blog. I try and be as honest and down to earth about my life there.

~Nel Fuhring

No comments: