Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just A Quicky

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just in case anyone was wondering, haha!

We left at 5:30am Saturday morning and went to Neosho, MO to visit some friends, well actually family. Gary & Fayetta Wynn had a double wedding with my mother-in-law and father-in-law and are just like family. Ross grew up calling them Aunt and Uncle. We spent Saturday and Sunday there and came home late Sunday night. It was a good time!

Saturday, I was very pleased that I found a bathing suit that didn't make me want to hurl when I saw my reflection in the mirror. Only had one minor problem, my boobs were kind of falling out. Thankfully, Aunt Fayetta is a great seamstress and fixed it right up for me. She put 3 buttons on it and made it look like they were supposed to be there and it covers the girls much better now.

She also whipped up this ADORABLE apron for Alexis!

 Ross' Mom and Dad were there also and we all had a great time together. Gary and Fayetta have their 4 year old granddaughter, Destiny, with them, so Alexis had a little girl to play with. And they played hard!

Monday, Ross worked out in the garden a lot. I helped just a teeny, weeny bit. I tied the tomato plants to the stakes. I didn't get a lot accomplished yesterday. Isabel was very demanding. She is still teething pretty hard and she gets very fussy.

I have managed to get a few things done today, which is great because we are prepping to go on vacation!! We leave Friday night for Destin, FL. We will arrive on Saturday afternoon. I can't wait to walk down and see the beach! It's going to be so awesome.

I'll try and sneak in a post or two before we leave, and maybe a few while we're there.

Any of my bloggy friend interested in doing a guest post?? Let me know!

No comments: