Friday, March 26, 2010

5QF 3/26/10

My Little Life
It's Friday! Time for 5 questions with Mama M. Here we go!
 
1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
I did......but thanks to my Dad I had to take the written part twice. I was one unhappy teenager and my driver's license picture is lifelong proof of it too!


I got my permit when I was 15½ just like all other teenagers did, but when I turned 16, my parents suggested I just renew my permit since I wouldn't be able to drive alone anyway. I was okay with that at the time. The only place I went was to work and both of my parents worked where I did, so it's all good. 16½ comes and I renew again.....finally I'm 17 and you can't renew anymore, you have to get a license now. So, Dad takes me, but my permit had already expired so that meant I had to take my written test again.

You can almost see the smoke coming out of my ears in that picture. But, fortunately, I was good at test taking so it really wasn't a big deal, just the point that I'd been asking my Dad to take me for awhile and he kept putting it off and that's why I had to take the written again.


2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Warning: This story contains some embarrassing bodily functions.


Ross and I had been dating for a while and I still had not tooted in front of him. He headed down the hall one night to do some laundry and I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Well there I was bent over at the sink just scrubbing away, and thinking he was still down the hall, I decided to relieve myself of some gas pressure.

Since I still hadn't done that in front of him, there was for sure some pressure that night! And boy, oh boy *ahem* it was a dandy! Forgive me if I get a little graphic with it, but it's key to understanding how hysterical the story really is.

You know how it is when you're all alone and you hike your leg like the guys do and just let 'er rip? Well, that's what I did, because I knew I was alone and there was no chance he would hear me. It was looooooonnnnnnnnngggg and LOUD and just a wee bit stinky too!

And who happened to walk by just at that moment? Yep, the one and only, my true love! At first I think he was a little in shock and then he got the giggles. I was mortified! I had never been so embarrassed in my whole life. Once I got over being super embarrassed, I started to see the humor in it too. I'm pretty sure we laughed uncontrollably for about 15 minutes that night! And we still get a chuckle out of it to this day and that happened 9 years ago.


3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Probably Biggest Loser. I like Oprah I suppose, but why would I ever be on her show? I am fat though, so I'd qualify for Biggest Loser. I probably should be on What Not To Wear, but I could care less about fashion, as long as it's comfy! 


4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
I've tossed around the idea of getting a boob reduction once I'm done being a milking machine, just to give them a little perkiness again. I don't really want to change their size. I'd just like for them to be present on my upper body instead of hanging out with my navel!


I'd consider having a little lypo done around the tummy area too. Just to get rid of all that stretched out mess of a belly that I've got. I don't think there are any number of exercises or sit-ups that could get rid of that flabbiness.


5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
Jeans that fit and are comfortable...right now that would be my Old Navy jeans. Back in my skinny days it would have been my Ralph Lauren jeans. I'll never forget the day that my boss at the salon was outside taking a smoke break when I got to work and he told me that I had a sexy little wiggle when I was coming across the parking lot. It was totally not gross in any way because he was older, married and totally meant it as a compliment. It brightened my day that's for sure. Who doesn't like being told they look good?! I was wearing my Ralph Lauren's that day. I still have that same pair of jeans as my goal to get back into when I drop all this weight. Maybe someday....

3 comments:

Tina said...

too funny about your license!
And I don't think you are "fat"

Murdock's mama said...

I LOVE you embarrassing story! Since were talkin about toots..My husband is terrible about farting around me and nothing seems to work to get him to stop..until this..I started pushing on out every.single.time he does [including one when I was sitting on his lap...VWALA! no more tooting around me! :)

Jenna said...

Haha love the toot story! I accidently tooted in front of my husband on like our fourth or fifth date..i was so embarassed! Luckly it was a little girl toot and wasn't too bad! ha!