Saturday, March 6, 2010

5QF...Late Again

My Little Life



1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Oh boy, I have so many, it's hard to know where to start. Right now, I guess my favorite thing I let myself indulge in is a big spoonful of peanut butter.
I also have a fondness for Reese's Peanut Butter cups, Twix bars, and of course the M&M's too! 

2. What is your favorite TV series?
This used to be an easy answer, but now I'm undecided. Last year, it was hands down, One Tree Hill, but this season Lucas and Peyton aren't on there. I still watch it, but it's not the same.

I would have to say NCIS, and I really like NCIS: Los Angeles too.

I really like Greek on ABC Family and of the three CSI's I think my favorite is NY! 

I really, really like Friday Night Lights too. 

Oh and I can't forget American Idol!! It's a must see every Tuesday and Wednesday night, well right now, it's on Thursday night too! Ross is so glad he works evening and I'm home right now, because he never has to watch it with me. 

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Negative

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Ummm, I've got 4 pairs of tennis shoes, 2 for work, 1 for good and 1 slip on pair. I have 2 pairs of boots. 1 pair of black shoes, 1 pair of brown shoes, 1 pair of brown slip-ons, and about 8 pairs of flip flops.

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
Most days, it just the regular old M&M's, but if I'm feeling like salty and sweat, it the peanut ones. I'm not a fan of any of the other kinds.

We're still at my in-laws, so I decided to squeeze this in. I can't believe how much I've missed blogging the last few days that I haven't had my computer. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon! 

No comments: