Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lollipop!

A few weeks ago my Dad and Mom were here and Dad was helping Ross do some work on the house. Dad started singing the lollipop song to Alexis. A few days later she saw this commercial on TV....


Now she gets all excited and jumps up and down every time she sees it and says, "Oh lollipop song is on Mommy!" And she insists on rewinding it and watching it multiple times before we can move on. If we are watching on of our recorded shows and fast forwarding through the commercials and she catches a glimpse of it, she makes us stop so she can watch it.

I decided to search for the full length song on YouTube and I like this one the best. It's the same guys singing that did the Dell commercial. I like it better than the original version with The Chordettes. This is one of those songs that just makes you smile! =)

1 comment:

Lara Anne said...

Cute! One time the boys and I were in the car and the song "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow was on. Zachary and I were singing along. All of the sudden Shawn says in his cute little voice..."I want candy, Mommy!" I still laugh each time I hear that song! Now you have one too!! :-)