Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Have A Confession...

I'm totally a Twilight junkie!
And I'm totally...
 
I've read all 4 of the Twilight Saga books.

I was not at the midnight showing of New Moon.

 But...

I'm seriously considering going to the midnight showing of Eclipse.

Laugh all you want...I know I sound like a silly school girl!

My mom called me a few weeks ago with a little tidbit of information. She said, "Did you know what the #1 girls name was for 2009? Isabella." I said, "You do know why that's the number one name don't you? That is the girls name in the Twilight books." She came back with a shocked tone and said, "Please tell me that's not why you named your daughter Isabel?!" I told her, "Rest assured Mom, that's not why we named her Isabel. Besides the girls name in the books is Isabella and she goes by Bella the whole time anyway." She was a little relieved, but she had one last thing to add, "I certainly hope no one every thinks that you named her after some silly vampire story."  =)

Here's one last thing for you:
 

3 comments:

Malika said...

I'm totally team Edward, too. I've been in withdrawals since finishing Breaking Dawn. In my dreams, I secretly hope that Meyer will write a book centered around Jasper and Alice. I heart them, too :)

Bld424 said...

have you read twilight from edward's perspective? Meyer has it on her website, unfinished. Its so cool!

Jen said...

OH MY GOSH that was hilarious!! I love the yes, I'm a mom. Yes, I've read Twilight. Yes, I love Edward. (Don't tell my husband) I seriously laughed out loud!!