Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Weekend

Well, you got the summary of the week. Here's how the weekend is playing out. Ross is still down in his back. I'm coming down with a dandy cold, or it might just be laryngitis. I started with a sore throat and lots of snotty nose stuff. Then yesterday I started coughing. Today, my nose is much better, but my voice is going bye bye. (I'm sure Ross is thankful for some peace and quiet, at least he can give his selective hearing a break.) Isabel drools a lot these days. She coughs every once in a while, so I hope she isn't coming down with anything. Alexis has had a little bit of a snot nose, but nothing bad. Last night, even though it was still so cold, I had to get out of the house. We went over to Pizza Hut and ate supper and then grocery shopped. I kind of figured we would take the truck thinking it would be better for Ross' back. He said the car would be fine. Well, he should have listened to me. Now instead of his lower back hurting, it transferred to his hip and was shooting all the way down his leg. It took him the majority of the day to get loosened back up. He did paint some trim this afternoon. Hopefully by the end of the week all the trim and doors will be painted and he can work on laying and hanging next weekend. Mom and Dad are on there way down now. Ross, Bill and Dad are going gigging tonight. Us girls are staying in where it's nice and warm. Hope you all are staying warm too.

1 comment:

Bld424 said...

My dad gigs a lot too, and is always going with different guys. He went to HS in Steelville and they lived there for awhile, but now they (I almost typed we! But now I'm an adult!) live on 68 just 2 miles south of the junction!